heat to second zone not making the loop

Users who are viewing this thread

DjM

Reaction score
Greetings All, Sorry If I posted in the wrong area......I'm lost and confused!
Seeking trouble shooting advice, I have an old 1880's 1 and 1/2 story New Englander style home.
It has an oil furnace(tankless coil I think) with one original zone and one zone added on sometime later to heat upstairs. Single taco 007 circulator pulling at the return end. Taco zone valves. The second zone tees off the first right after the air scoop/expansion tank and returns at a tee back into the main zone return. The trouble I'm having is the second zone is not making the loop. It's heating the first three baseboards hot but tapers off from there and never seems to complete the loop? I've been putting up with this for about 9 years now and I've had it! I don't have a fortune to spend on this.
Please help.........Questions? Comments?

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks