Heat Pump

Users who are viewing this thread

Geo422

Reaction score
Hi my armstrong heat pump died on me the it is a 4 ton , service person said the compressor was pulling too many amps and tripping the breakers. He suggested an 4 ton goodman heat pump after read reviews on Goodman most are bad ones. So since this forum has been a big help to me in the past . Here i am again seeking advice on what brand to put in. Is Goodman as bad as the reviews suggest? What would you experts put in your home? I think that the heat pump should 16 seer or above. But I know nothing about this one thing for sure the new one has to go in Monday or Tuesday Thanks george

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with goodman. As with any brand, it is FAR more important to use a well qualified factory certified installer, especially for a 16 SEER unit, where 'shade tree mechanics' just don't cut the mustard\

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks