hard to find drain

Users who are viewing this thread

leeh

Reaction score
I have purchased a St Thomas vessel sink that has a Drain opening of 1 3/4" OD. It doesn't have an overflow. The faucet I've purchased is a Belle Foret Wall Mount Vessel filler. I am looking for a drain in oil rubbed bronze that will work with this sink. Any help for this Fourth of July Birthday Girl will be greatly appreciated and received as a fantastic birthday gift. :)

Last edited:

EDJ

Reaction score
I do not know model numbers but Kohler does have a pop-up in rubbed bronze that does not have an overflow, check with your plumbing supply stores. It fits their serpentine sink.

Last edited:

leeh

Reaction score
Thank You

Very appreciative to both of you for the leads. Isn't the 1 3/4 " OD drain opening a odd size? Seems that most drains I find are 1 1/4" which seem a bit too small to fit this opening. St Thomas Creation makes a drain to fit...but I can't locate it and even the company is vague on where. Thanks again.

leeh

Reaction score
Perhaps "Thanks" was premature

EDJ, I researched your suggestion and, as the copy below shows, it too has a 1 1/4" connection. Doesn't this St Thomas Creation vessel sink with its 1 3/4" OD opening require something a bit larger. I am no plumber, but the local plumbing supply is stumped as well. Lee

:( Kohler model# 7702 Pop-up lavatory drain (non-ADA application)

Intended for lavatory installations without an overflow, this pop-up lavatory drain features an undercounter mount actuator with a lever handle and solid brass construction. It includes optional linkage for countertop installations
1-1/4" Connection

leeh

Reaction score
Great Outdoor

hj, can you give me a lead on where I can find this manufacturer. Not coming up with anything related to plumbing parts online. One I do find seems to manufacture BBQ grills and other unrelated items. Thanks, Lee :confused:

Last edited:

leeh

Reaction score
I should read a bit more carefully

hj, I reread your post and see that I had misread Great Indoors as Outdoors. I will try my search again. Thanks. Lee

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks