Happy Mother's Day!

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness Forum' started by Cookie, May 13, 2012.

1. Cookie

Cookie .

I know many of you plumbers are not mothers, lol, some are though; but, everyone usually, has a mother. And, for those who do, you know how wonderful a thing that really is, how blessed you are to have one. And, sometimes, lucky. I lost my mom many years ago, but, she always made me feel lucky to be her daughter. Now, that I am a mom, and, have been to two great sons, I feel lucky for the boys I raised are two wonderful men and, I could not ask for more. I am blessed for the sons I share my life with. I hope all that reads this is as lucky and blessed as I am. I want to thank my sons for making me so proud to have this day in my life, I love you guys. Happy Mother's day to all the readers.
    Last edited: May 13, 2012
  2. BobL43

BobL43 DIY Senior Member

Happy Mothers Day Cookie!
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Happy Mothers Day to all of you.
    I'm glad I still have mine to celebrate with. She's now 95. Her yard was amazing yesterday, about a one acre plot in the city that looks like a city park, but better.
  4. Cookie

Cookie .

Your mother is absolutely amazing! If I ever had a mother in law, I would had loved to have had one like her. She is fiesty and spunky and smart. Give her a hug from me. Take a picture of her work in the yard, I would love to see it. Terry, your mom is a great lady. She impresses the heck out of me, lol. She is a go-getter. :)
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
  5. Cookie

Cookie .

Now, what did you buy your wife? Or did you do breakfast in bed? :)
  6. Cookie

Cookie .

Now, my son and his girlfriend, made us dinner. That was very nice, but, every Mother's Day for breakfast, my husband always made me coffee, grapefruit and toast. I sure do miss that. He gave up on trying to make me eat eggs. :) I hope your wife enjoyed her day Bob.
  7. BobL43

BobL43 DIY Senior Member

Oh, I bought her flowers and 2 perrenial bushes for outside. I go out for bagels every Sunday am, and we don't eat in bed. hehe.