Happy Mother's Day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
I know many of you plumbers are not mothers, lol, some are though; but, everyone usually, has a mother. And, for those who do, you know how wonderful a thing that really is, how blessed you are to have one. And, sometimes, lucky. I lost my mom many years ago, but, she always made me feel lucky to be her daughter. Now, that I am a mom, and, have been to two great sons, I feel lucky for the boys I raised are two wonderful men and, I could not ask for more. I am blessed for the sons I share my life with. I hope all that reads this is as lucky and blessed as I am. I want to thank my sons for making me so proud to have this day in my life, I love you guys. Happy Mother's day to all the readers.

Last edited:

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I know many of you plumbers are not mothers, lol, some are though; but, everyone usually, has a mother. And, for those who do, you know how wonderful a thing that really is, how blessed you are to have one. And, sometimes, lucky. I lost my mom many years ago, but, she always made me feel lucky to be her daughter. Now, that I am a mom, and, have been to two great sons, I feel lucky for the boys I raised are two wonderful men and, I could not ask for more. I am blessed for the sons I share my life with. I hope all that reads this is as lucky and blessed as I am. I want to thank my sons for making me so proud to have this day in my life, I love you guys. Happy Mother's day to all the readers.
Happy Mothers Day Cookie!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Happy Mothers Day to all of you.
I'm glad I still have mine to celebrate with. She's now 95. Her yard was amazing yesterday, about a one acre plot in the city that looks like a city park, but better.

Cookie

Reaction score
Happy Mothers Day to all of you.
I'm glad I still have mine to celebrate with. She's now 95. Her yard was amazing yesterday, about a one acre plot in the city that looks like a city park, but better.

Your mother is absolutely amazing! If I ever had a mother in law, I would had loved to have had one like her. She is fiesty and spunky and smart. Give her a hug from me. Take a picture of her work in the yard, I would love to see it. Terry, your mom is a great lady. She impresses the heck out of me, lol. She is a go-getter. :)

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Now, my son and his girlfriend, made us dinner. That was very nice, but, every Mother's Day for breakfast, my husband always made me coffee, grapefruit and toast. I sure do miss that. He gave up on trying to make me eat eggs. :) I hope your wife enjoyed her day Bob.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks