Hamilton Right Height - Ideal Toilet for Space - or not?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Jim S., Aug 16, 2005.

1. Jim S.

Jim S. New Member

Just gutted our SMALL main bathroom. Would love to replace our old toilet with American Standard's Hamilton Right Height which is one piece, elongated (but the same 27" length as old round toilet) and ADA height. My only question: Will the Hamilton flush properly??? (My back-up plan is Toto's Ultramax, but then I'm back to 27" round and lower height.) Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The MaP gram rating for the Hamilton is 150

The Map gram rating for the Ultramax is 700

Here's what one of my customer's did,
    His first replacement toilet was an Ultramax with Sanagloss.
    His next two were Hamiltons. (not a good idea) I don't know who installed those.
    He then called me up and had me pull out the Hamiltons and replace them with Ultramax's.
    We put the Hamiltons on the curb for the homeowner with the hope that someone would pick them up and reuse them. They were fairly new.

[​IMG]

Toto does make the Plymouth, comfort height, 28" long with a 675 gram rating.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2005