had great pressure now just a trickle????

Users who are viewing this thread

pllckjsh

Reaction score
hey guys quick question i just remodeled my bath at home and put in a new moen faucet. I had great pressure out of the old faucet but now i just get a trickle. It wont even know the tooth patse off a tooth brush. I have replaced to shut offs(after problem was found) and cleaned the faucet guts real good the only other thing i can think of is the cartridge that is doing this? any idea's

Thanks Josh in ohio

JeffeVerde

Reaction score
Like Jimbo said, the most likely culprit is debris in the aerator screen. If that's okay, do you have good water flow from the shut off valves directly? (disconnect the supply line from the faucet and run it into a bucket). If both those check out, then the faucet cartridge is all that's left.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks