Guest Bathroom toilet

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by scrpbk1, Sep 1, 2011.

1. scrpbk1

scrpbk1 New Member

We are in the process of remodeling our guest bathroom. The bathroom will be in be decorated traditional style. I've been reading for hours on all the various toilets available and I'm more confused then ever. Can anyone recommend a good toilet for under $400. This is a high traffic bathroom that will get a lot of use on a daily basis.

So far I'm considering the TOTO Drake II/Gwyneth Two-Piece Toilet or the Toto Ultimate toilet.

Let me know what you think.
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Any of those would work fine. The Drake II has the newest flush system, but the others work fine, too. Pick one you like the looks of. Of those three, the Drake II may be the least expensive.
  3. scrpbk1

scrpbk1 New Member

Thanks Jim. After looking at the styles again I think I might like the CST424EFG Promenade with Sanagloss. The look is much more traditional than the Drake, I hope it works as well.
  4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The Promenade does look nice. It has the same trapway and flush valve as the Drake.