Grouting Solutions for Commercial Kitchens : Wednesday May 21, 2014 NTCA Webinar

Users who are viewing this thread

JohnfrWhipple

BATHROOM DESIGN & BUILD
Reaction score
New Webinar Boys. This time presented by Dr. Neil McMurdie. A freak'n doctor men.

About the presenter

webmcmurdie.jpg

Dr. Neil McMurdie oversees the development of innovative new technologies and products for MAPEI Americas. After completing his B.S. in Chemistry as a Presidential Scholar at the University of Texas, Dr. McMurdie gained his Ph.D. in Chemistry from Yale University. He has 17 years' experience in chemical research and is a member of the American Chemical Society, the Materials and Methods Standards Association, the American Concrete Institute, the Adhesives & Sealants Council and the Ceramic Tile Distributors Association. He received the U.S. EPA Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award in 2001, and he is a holder of nine U.S. patents.

This should be good. After grouting my kitchen with QuartzLock 2 I wish I had never done so. My kitchen grout looks like crap. Lets see what the good doctor has to say about commercial grouts on Wednesday May 21, 2014

NTCA2.jpg

Meeting Description:

“Commercial kitchens can be one of the most rigorous environments for grout. Exposure to grease, food products, and cleaners represent challenges to typical grout systems and have led to the development of products specific to this environment. In this webinar, we will examine the challenges commercial kitchens pose to grout and examine the pros and cons of various grout systems in addressing these issues. Particular attention will be paid to grout selection and installation recommendations.”

Email Jim Olsen if you did not get the E-Vite all ready

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks