Grohe Tricorn faucet mount missing

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Paulypfunk, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Paulypfunk

Paulypfunk In the Trades

Hey friends,

My client has a Grohe Kitchen/Bar Faucet High Profile with Dual TDL Handle, Model # 31 054. The space behind the undermount sink was pretty tight so the previous installer chose to abandon the mounting collar and nut and just put a wad of construction adhesive onto the marble. It has now broken loose and I am trying to track down just the mounting kit (#5 in the breakdown). About an hour of internet searching has proved fruitless. Any good resources? I'm in Seattle.

Thanks for your replies.

Paul

Attached Files:

2. Smooky

Smooky Member

3. Paulypfunk

Paulypfunk In the Trades

Bingo! Thanks for the help.

Paul
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

My first call would have been to Grohe.