Grohe Shower Valve Installation

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by rogie@rcn.com, May 3, 2005.

1. rogie@rcn.com

rogie@rcn.com New Member

I had a plumber install the Groher Pressure Shower valves in my new bathroom. I decided to do the trim myself after the tiling was done. When I turned on the water, with all controls in the OFF position, I was getting water out of the shower arm.

The only question I had during installation was the turning of the Shower Valve screw? It said to make sure it was in the horizontal position. It was, so I didn't touch it. I'm wondering if I should have turned it a few times to OPEN it and then set it to horizontal.

Any ideas?

Marc