Grohe Red Duo (UK Version) works in the US with adapter?

Users who are viewing this thread

mnvikes1

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am told that there are only two 3-in-1 products for boiling hot water, filtered water, and regular tap and it's between the Franke Minerva and the Grohe Red Duo. From the reviews that I've read online and personal experience installing and using them, I really like the Grohe brand.

There is an item that's not available in the US but is available in the UK called the Grohe Red Duo. It has a boiler that needs to be plugged into an outlet. The electrical requirements are within the tolerances of the adapter that I've found to convert UK plug into US plug.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I'd like to know if there are any issues with fittings as well as the plug. I know this is not an officially approved usage but would like to deliver something to wow!

Thanks all,

Mnvikes1

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks