grohe kitchen faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

mrhdk2001

Reaction score
hi would anyone know i have a grohe kitchen faucet that needs a new washer grohe tells me i need a new cartrige 46-048 for 50 dollars. is there anyone who knows if i can just buy the washer and not the whole cartridge. thanks getting gypped

Clayton

Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
warranty

how old is your faucet? Grohe offers a lifetime warranty on their faucets from 97 and later and should replace yours if it isn't too old of faucet.
Where is it leaking, what washer are you needing? There are some seals under the cartridge but you most likely do need the ceramic cartridge depending on where it is leaking.

mrhdk2001

Reaction score
grohe

thanks for the reply ice in the line damaged washer causing it to leak. not under gurantee they tell me have to buy new ceramic cartridge to get a new washer grohe europlus faucet is fine the cartride is 46048 thought there might be a place to get washer for cartridge

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks