Grohe 33.939 europlus II kitchen faucet

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by ronnieray, Dec 16, 2012.

1. ronnieray

ronnieray New Member

The water pressure on the hot water side of this faucet is down to a trickle. The cold water side pressure is normal. Anyone have an idea as to what the problem is? Links to instructions for performing the fix would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Many of the Grohe faucets have a bronze screen filter on the inlet water hoses...there could be some crud in there. Have you just tried the Grohe site? They at least have the parts list, if not the install/maintenance manual. I've e-mailed them before and they've sent me a pdf of the stuff I needed. It could also just be the shutoff at the wall - try removing the hose and run it into a bucket to see if that flow is good. Sometimes the washer in the shutoff breaks up and clogs things up.
  3. ronnieray

ronnieray New Member

Thanks, I will check it out in the morning. I will call Grohe as well to see what their TA guys say.