Grease Traps N.Ireland

Users who are viewing this thread

TierneyMc

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good Grease Trap installers for companies based in N.Ireland?

I have a few local cafes/restaurants and am in the process of getting a few quotes on different suppliers for pricing. I have had two quotes so far, with the cheapest option being from Cater Waste.

could anyone shed a light on a few more companies that I could ask and quote?

Regards,

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Nice to hear from N. Ireland, and happy St. Patrick's Day to ya! As far as an answer to your question, I fear that since most (but not all) users of this forum are in the US and Canada, our knowledge base for plumbing in the UK is pretty limited. It would seem that you are on the right track getting quotes from local suppliers. Perhaps you could get some recommendations from other cafe owners in your area.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks