grasslin integral timer

Users who are viewing this thread

brendaw

Reaction score
I have a baxi 80he combi boiler with a grasslin mechanical integral time clock. the actual clock is working but does not turn the heating on and off at the required time. It has a plug in connection. can anyone help please?

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
How does this clock work? Are there little fingers on it that trip the switch? Or should there be? The Baxi Web sites don't show much detail about the timers. If it's electromechanical, the little trippers may be missing, or not set properly, or the switch may be broken. In any case, the timers are optional, which means they can be easily replaced. I don't know if this http://www.alertelectrical.com/Grasslin-Timers-And-RDL-Meters/Water-Heating-Programmers-Timeclocks/1-Channel-electro-mechanical-timeswitch-GRASQM1.asp is your timer or not, but they say it's "suitable for switching "Combi" boilers", so it might be similar to yours. It's under L30, including VAT.

Last edited:

brendaw

Reaction score
grasslin

Mikey said:
How does this clock work? Are there little fingers on it that trip the switch? Or should there be? The Baxi Web sites don't show much detail about the timers. If it's electromechanical, the little trippers may be missing, or not set properly, or the switch may be broken. In any case, the timers are optional, which means they can be easily replaced. I don't know if this http://www.alertelectrical.com/Grasslin-Timers-And-RDL-Meters/Water-Heating-Programmers-Timeclocks/1-Channel-electro-mechanical-timeswitch-GRASQM1.asp is your timer or not, but they say it's "suitable for switching "Combi" boilers", so it might be similar to yours. It's under L30, including VAT.

Thank you Mikey. I will check all those points. Also the website.
Brendaw

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks