Got a Clack today - 2 questions so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
IIRC there are 2 of you in the house... and the hardness is 23 gpg but tested lower. You should use 23 gpg and 60 gals/person/day, 120 total.

120 * 23gpg =2760 grains per day. I suggest 8 days between regens so 2760 * 8 = 22080 grains or 22K.

22080/3333 = 6.62 lbs of salt so program 6.5 lbs. That is not per cuft, it's total and what you program.

22080/23 = 960 gallons between regens but with the variable reserve it will regen when needed based on the average daily water use over the last 7 days. That usually is on day 8 unless you've had a day or so with higher than usual water use. Prove 960/120 = 8 days.

If your programing asks for a program number (CS version), use 13. If it doesn't, you probably have an EE version or the original that didn't allow for any changes in the number of minutes of each cycle position.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks