goose manure

Users who are viewing this thread

tregg

Reaction score
Our town has a goose problem-I don't think we're the only one. They pollute the sidewalks and grass in picnic and playground areas so bad people don't use them-so why are we paying tax dollars for the upkeep of these places. I've started a campaign to find out what to do about it. I'm asking for suggestions. If it was up to me I'd just shoot them or at them. As a former goose hunter I know they would quickly learn to stay away but there are the Save the Geese and the Geese Have Rights Too people in the way.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Relocate the geese to all the goose lovers. Put food that the geese like on those people's properties. Nobody likes stepping in shit green or otherwise

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
I used to raise a lot of geese and shoot the canadian version in the wilds. Best food on earth.

When I get a dead goose from a fox or disease, I cook them whole, feathers and all, maybe cut the legs, outer wingtips, and head off to better fit the pot. simmer for about 12-20 hours, cool, and put it out for the dog. Eats everything but the toenails. doesnt touch dog food for a week after.

Chickens, if you have enough, will eat it faster than the dog.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks