Google Plus 1

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Terry, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Google has a plus one feature now. You can see the google plus one to the left of the Toto Drake sale picture above here.
    If you see a page you like, you can click on it, and it lets Google know that it's a worthwhile page for others to see. So feel free to click on them if you like something.

Not this one, the one above next to the toilets, Thanks
    [​IMG]

The +1 button is shorthand for "this is pretty cool" or "you should check this out."
    Click +1 to publicly give something your stamp of approval. Your +1's can help friends, contacts, and others on the web find the best stuff when they search.
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  2. how do you get the plus #1

Hey Terrym that is pretty neat...
    I clicked on it for you but I dont know
    exactly what it links with....

now ...how did you get it to appear on your web site??

I dont have a clue as to how to do this..

On another note....
    I bought a new domain name for my company last
    week... check out my new web site.:cool:

plumberindianapolis.com
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2011
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

There is information on the google site on adding it.
    It took a week before I could see it. I thought it wasn't working and then today it showed up.
  4. I will check it out.....

thanks , I will check it out

I gave you a plus + so now you need
    to see what its gonna do