Good place online to find old shower valves

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by hugscot, May 7, 2008.

1. hugscot

hugscot New Member

Does anyone know of a good place to find replacement shower/tub valves online? I have used ********solutions.com in past but can't seem to find these suckers anywhere. Specifically I am looking for American Standard Colonial replacements.

Thanks.
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  3. hugscot

hugscot New Member

Correction

Right, the stems and trim. Actually found out today it is a Kohler valve that just looked similar to the AS valve. House built in the 1950's so had to order them from a local hardware store. I would like to be able to just go online and order somewhere but haven't found a good place to find them.
  4. srdenny

srdenny Plumbing Contractor