GOBO help!

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by jessb_55, Oct 22, 2013.

1. jessb_55

jessb_55 New Member

Does anyone know where I can find GOBO parts for an old shower two handle faucet. I originally had to replace the cartridge because the thing was leaking and I thought I had a Delta faucet cause the cartridge looked like one I found online for Delta and plus it has extenders and handles identical to Delta. Well for the longest time I couldn't figure out why I couldn't the new cartridge to sit quite right inside the valve, leaving the screw that holds the handle on not able to get tight either.

Can anyone lend some advice?

Attached Files:

2. johnfrwhipple

johnfrwhipple Bathroom Design & Build - North Vancouver, B.C.

Your photo is really small. Maybe try uploading a larger file so it shows better.

Many of the plumbing men here are amazing at sourcing these parts - but your photo is quite small. I have never seen one before.

Sorry - wish I could help. JW
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

since Delta and Valley valves LOOK similar, yours could be Valley. A picture of the handle might help.
  4. jessb_55

jessb_55 New Member

Is Valley made by GOBO? I've sent 2 emails to GOBO and no response. I'll try to send you pics but currently I can't get the one "good" cartridge out of the faucet? Any advice there?

Here's a couple more pics.

Thanks everyone!

Attached Files:

5. jessb_55

jessb_55 New Member

okay I got the cartridge out, here's some pics of it. Doesn't say a darn thing on it in terms of identification etc.

Attached Files:

6. jessb_55

jessb_55 New Member

Anyone....? Anyone..? crickets...... :)