Generators

Users who are viewing this thread

J

jhonmackwell

A solid and overwhelming-obligation machine with a 3500 running voltage this generator will have no trouble in performing a portion of the routine errands regularly found in a building site. This machine accompanies an advanced show that shows top voltage, exchanging current recurrence and hours of operation since the last demonstration of setting into operation. This is an extremely flexible force generator with numerous controls that make it simple to make fundamental modification.

Visit us:

Last edited by a moderator:

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
I am still waiting on the Home units that do not need fuel.

Do you have a model like that ?

JerryR

Reaction score
I am still waiting on the Home units that do not need fuel.

Do you have a model like that ?

Of course there is. You need to work on your reading comprehension skills. It is clearly described as a "flexible force generator" with "fundamental modification". What did you not understand?

Not only that, it has 3500 running voltage and "overwhelming-obligation". What more do you need?

Last edited:

Vegas_sparky

Digital Billy
Reaction score
That thing really sounds fancy. I always wanted an obligation machine. Do I get a choice of colors too?

I'm glad all my site tools running 3500 voltage. LOL

Last edited:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; I'm glad all my site tools running 3500 voltage.

If they were not, all you would have to do is wire thirty 120 v. machines in series and run them all at the same time. But one advantage of 3,500 volts is that the amperage would be so low you could almost run the with doorbell or irrigation valve wires.

Last edited:

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
quote; I'm glad all my site tools running 3500 voltage.

If they were not, all you would have to do is wire thirty 120 v. machines in series and run them all at the same time. But one advantage of 3,500 volts is that the amperage would be so low you could almost run the with doorbell or irrigation valve wires.

I would want wire with a higher insulation breakdown voltage.

But you sure could save on copper.

I guess these new generators are 60 phase.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks