Gas Boiler Burner cleaning

Users who are viewing this thread

Vin_ny

Reaction score
Hello. I have a gas fired boiler. It's a hydrotherm vga-150b. I have four burners and would like to take them out to brush and clean prior to heating season. The electric current is off as well as the switch and gas valve right now. I tried to pull forward and back and upward but they do not come out. Not sure if there is a set screw. Any ideas? Thanks.

Vinny

CountryBumkin

Reaction score
That manual may not be the exact correct one for your boiler. Hopefully it is close enough to offer some help. If you have the right manual there "should be" something in it about removing offices.
Good luck.

Vin_ny

Reaction score
Thanks. It was easier than I thought. Service manual helped out. Pulled back and up and they came out. Much appreciated. Have a good day!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks