Garden Works

Users who are viewing this thread

Garden Works

Reaction score
Hi I'm Andy
with my Dad I run a small gardening business in Southern Spain.
We have recently taken on a new urbanization (vacation resort)with rainbird heads and valves, Galcon controllers and a booster pump with as yet an undiscovered set up. The pump is different to you guys (but I think the theory is the same) 240 v, 50 cycles, single phase, my question is we are told buy the President of the place that a near neighbor to the pump says it kicks in during the night, it does appear to run rather a lot even if the system is off. I don't know whether any control valves are involved in the set up, should there be and since they are complaining about water usage how can we cut down on leakage. Be gentle with me I am not an irrigation expert just a simple gardener.
Any information would be gratefully received.

Regards

Andy

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks