Garden Style tub spout hand sprayer ?

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Robertsauls08, May 19, 2013.

1. Robertsauls08

Robertsauls08 New Member

I have a stand up shower and a garden tub in the bathroom. Already have a hand sprayer on stand up shower. Shower is too small to rinse/wash dogs. My garden tub is huge. Would be perfect to wash/rinse dogs off but has no shower head. Only has faucet controls and a curved spout coming out on the exposed side (open to bathroom) not on the wall. Need to know if anyone knows of a product I can use. It is a curved up and over type spout, not a straight out of the side spout. I have seen the temporary ones that will slip over a sink spout but these are not big enough to go over the tub spout.
    Any ideas ?

Thanks,
    Robert S.
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

No way, because I assume your "garden tub" is concrete and tile construction, and you would need access to the piping UNDER the valve to modify it.