Fuse Size?

Users who are viewing this thread

tig

Reaction score
I have a six station sprinkler system controller that is a watermaster model 57116. It has worked this season but I turned it off when heavy rains came and it will not restart - no display. I changed the batteries and tried to change the fuse. Does anyone know the fuse size? Home Depot said one amp but I can't read the tiny writing and changing the fuse to a fresh one amp did not work. Nothing else appears to me wrong and just want to see if I have the correct amp size before paying to have someone come look at it. Any other ideas about cause? Appreciate the assist.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Most of the time, a blown fuse will not cause the programmer to not work, only the valves wont turn on. Check the 24v input, you may have a bad wall cube.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks