Front Loading washer leaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeanie

Reaction score
My front loading washer is leaking water. Not from drain hose, not from water outlet hose to pump. Drain pump has been replace and is not leaking. Door gasket appears intact and is dry between door and drum. Instead, there is leaking under drum inside the housing. Can see it at the bottom where curved plastic is bolted to drum and there is a open slot pointing toward the front of the washer. What can I do to fix this?
10399.jpg

Model Frigidaire FTF2140FS1
See photo

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
"Can see it at the bottom where curved plastic is bolted to drum and there is a open slot pointing toward the front of the washer. What can I do to fix this?"

If you can pinpoint the source of the leak, then you should be able to know what to replace. I can't determine that from your picture. Remember this: sometimes the source is in a different location than where it shows up, as water goes to the lowest point.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks