frogs in toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

perky2

Reaction score
We have a septic tank. We also have frogs that come up the toilet of one bathroom. We have lived in our house for 11 years and only one toilet has frogs. They visit more often lately. What do I do? Why can they come into my home via the toilet and how do I stop it? It really freaked my guest last week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
The line going out to your tank must be broken or there is a clean out with a missing cap. I don't think they are coming in by way of the tank its self. There must be an opening somewhere.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
boy%20and%20frog.jpg

You could turn this into a buisness and start selling them to resturants :) .

As you start selling them more of there friends will come to see why they didn't return.

http://academic.pg.cc.md.us/~bbrunkow/boy%20and%20frog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Alternety

Like an engineer
Reaction score
I had a large copperhead snake (mildly poisonous) in my basement from a floor drain thet went to daylight with no screen.

It was interesting going down in the basement and finding it comming up the stairs. Probably intended to come under the upstairs door where the light was shining in. Possibly looking for frogs in my iiolets. Zero chance of catching it in all the basement junk so I had to shoot it. Beautiful snake.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks