Fresca Antila Elongated Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

curious15

Reaction score
I have searching the forums to see what is a good toilet to install, I know you guys are sold on the Toto Ultramx, (I might go that way) Anyway, I've found this toilet online and love the way it looks, *http://www.decorplanet.com/product_p/ftl2351.htm* I can't find out anything about though. I think it might be made by Fresca, (??). If anybody knows anything about it would love to here from you. Also do they make a round seat Toto Ultramax, 12" rought in? Thanks

curious15

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of the Antila by Fresca toilet

Hello, I am trying to find out information about this toilet. I really like the way if looks, it has an apron around the back of it so you don't see those curves. Also it is a dual flush, I don't necessarily want a dual flush but I guess it's okay. I just found out it is made by Eago (sp?) in China, it has a gravity enhanced feed flushing system-similar to Toto's gmax, (so I was told). Does anybody have any more info, it would greatly appreciated.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks