FREE Tile Council of North America Handbooks (TCNA)

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by e3, Mar 29, 2013.

1. e3

e3 Jr. member

"Like" Noble Company on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/TheNobleCompany and we will send you the 2012 TCNA Handbook for Ceramic, Glass, and Stone Tile Installations (a $25 value).
    Instructions:
    1) "Like" the Noble Company on Facebook.
    2) Message us via Facebook with your shipping address.
    3) Noble will ship you a hard copy of the 2012 TNCA Handbook.

One per address (no P.O. Boxes allowed), and open to U.S. residents only. Shipping is paid by Noble Company. Quantities are limited and all offers are subject to availability while supplies last. Offer expires on 4/15/13
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  2. johnfrwhipple

johnfrwhipple Bathroom Design & Build - North Vancouver, B.C.

TCNA Guidelines for Free! - That is very generous Eric.

Can someone drive to the boarder and just through it over the fence for me? :)

JW
  3. e3

e3 Jr. member

It's not written in Canadian anyhow it's all English!
  4. killforfood

killforfood New Member

Face Book is an automatic -10 Man Points. I don't do Face Book.
    I had my Daughter like you and I sent the request message.
    Hope that works.
  5. johnfrwhipple

johnfrwhipple Bathroom Design & Build - North Vancouver, B.C.

Lucky for me I graduated High School and can not only understand English but I can also read and write American, Australian and British text. I'm that good Eric! lol

I hope you didn't sign up to just answer a couple questions here. Would like to see you hang out here to. I miss your banter and your wisdom.

For those of you that don't know this e3 poster his name is Eric from Noble Company. Their top tech and one of the smartest people I know in this industry.

JW
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2013