Forbes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forbes

Reaction score
I need to replace my current toilet that has 14" rough in measurement. I would like to replace with a toto but am concerned about a few things: will 14" unifit adapter affect flush action? I want the new toto to cover the old footprint. Also, have poor water pressure...will that affect flush power? Which model toto would work best for me. Price isn't major concern.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
The Unifit adapter works just fine and it does not alter the flush whatsoever. Understand that the Unifit adapter does not fit on all Totos. Just the specific models, and they will not fit any other manufacturers toilet. There's a pretty nice selection that will work however, so you should be fine. As to covering the old footprint, can't say. You would need to supply us with what you are replacing, but there are ways to deal with the coverage if that is a problem. Toto toilets do not use house water pressure to flush.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks