Flushmate toilets

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by good toilet fan, Feb 18, 2005.

1. good toilet fan

good toilet fan New Member

What do you think is the best Flushmate-assist toilet?
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2005
  2. Of the three I have had experience with, I prefer Gerber. The American Standard Flushmate-equipped Cadet I used to have was noisy and tended to leave tissue and other matter in the bowl unless such matter was squarely over or very near the hole in the bottom of the bowl. I have noticed that the design has changed recently so it may no longer be an issue.

I found Kohler's Cadet with Flushmate to have insufficient bowl wash. The flush lever also was, to me, awkward and a little difficult to operate.

I don't know for certain that the Gerber is any better than the other two, but I have not noticed any of the problems with it that I mentioned above. I have had no experience with any other Flushmate-equipped brands.
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

[​IMG]

I have a Mansfield Quantum with Sloan Flushmate in my home. It has been performing well since 1992.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2005
  4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

The Gerber works well with the Flushmate.
  5. good toilet fan

good toilet fan New Member

I just saw a brand-new Kohler Wellworth Pressure Lite toilet with the Flushmate III system at a local Starbucks Coffee. I thought it was the best Flushmate toilet ever. Runner-ups include the Gerber Flushmate toilets. :D :D :D