Flush Comparison

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by John Bradley, Feb 16, 2010.

1. John Bradley

John Bradley New Member

I wanted to buy the Ultrmax as per your recomendation. I need an ADA height toilet so I was looking at the Ultramax model
    MS854114SL. However, that toilet does not have the Sanigloss finish that you recomend.
    The only other option for me was the Ultramax II model MS604114CEFG. This model has a different flushing system and uses less water pe flush. Does this toilet compare favorably with the one you recomend? Do you have any reviews on this toilet yet?
    Thanks. Your site has really helped narrow the choices.
    John B.
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Just use the search function...there are lots of comments on that toilet. In some places, you can get a rebate from your utility company. They work well.
  3. SteveW

SteveW DIY Senior Member

I have 2 Ultramax II, both in one piece and both with Sanagloss. I highly recommend them. The "double cyclone" flush system works great.

Like Jim says - do a search on this site and you'll see quite a bit of info about this toilet - even videos demonstrating the flush.