Flush Comparison

Users who are viewing this thread

John Bradley

Reaction score
I wanted to buy the Ultrmax as per your recomendation. I need an ADA height toilet so I was looking at the Ultramax model
MS854114SL. However, that toilet does not have the Sanigloss finish that you recomend.
The only other option for me was the Ultramax II model MS604114CEFG. This model has a different flushing system and uses less water pe flush. Does this toilet compare favorably with the one you recomend? Do you have any reviews on this toilet yet?
Thanks. Your site has really helped narrow the choices.
John B.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Just use the search function...there are lots of comments on that toilet. In some places, you can get a rebate from your utility company. They work well.

SteveW

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
I have 2 Ultramax II, both in one piece and both with CEFIONTECT. I highly recommend them. The "double cyclone" flush system works great.

Like Jim says - do a search on this site and you'll see quite a bit of info about this toilet - even videos demonstrating the flush.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks