Fluoride Removal Filter

Discussion in 'Water Heater Forum, Tanks' started by filteredwater, Dec 14, 2010.

1. filteredwater

filteredwater New Member

Filtered Water Solutions is Australia's leading supplier of water filtration systems. Our water filters are a healthier way to ensure great water quality for your home. For domestic or commercial use, our filtration systems provide you with unlimited clean pure water for drinking, cooking, food preparation, babies, pets and any application where you use water.

A filtered water solutions system remove the impurities from your tap water giving you pure clean fresh drinking water that is better tasting resulting in a source of healthy clean water that costs you less than bottled water.
  2. ballvalve

ballvalve General Engineering Contractor

Be glad if you have flouride in your water.
  3. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

Many years ago, my father paid to have my teeth treated with fluoride. Today, my domestic water is treated with fluoride. I have had very few cavities in my life, and I attribute at least part of that to fluoride. I would suggest that since your country, Australia, has a very high number of smokers you might better put your efforts to stopping second-hand smoke which harm children and adults far more that any perceived damage from flouride.