Flip-It® Tub Stopper: The Amazing Fit-All Replacement Tub Stopper

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Terry, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Flip-It® Tub Stopper: The Amazing Fit-All Replacement Tub Stopper
    Their words, not mine, Terry
    It may be amazing though. Or at least it's a fix for a problem that's becoming more common.

http://pppmfgco.com/

[​IMG]

Useful when the linkage on a tub drain no longer works. Will fit 90% of tub drain openings. Slip on an O-Ring and press into the drain.
    A ball-shift toggle system which opens and closes the drain.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Those have been around for quite a few years. I have put them in. By providing several thicknesses of o-rings, you get a secure fit down into almost any tub drain.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

I am "old school" so I remove the strainers and screw a new one in. I let the handymen and DIYers patch them up. I am surprised people do not complain about the standing water around the drain because of the extra thickness of the "new" ring.