Fleck7000 service icon on but draining still runs, appreciate your advice

Users who are viewing this thread

TSX

Reaction score
Hi, running Fleck 7000sxt (close to 13yrs old now). Noticed Error code3 on the unit, so I pushed the Regen cycle. I didn't know what the unit was doing so I unplugged the unit and master reset the device (hold Regen button 5sec while plugging in the device).

I reentered all settings after master reset, and it started the regen cycle. I then tried to complete the cycle manually by pushing Regen button after each cycle when motor motor stopped.

Issue = Regen Icon is On/Solid, but drain is still draining water. Is this normal? It's been draining for the last 30min or so and I'm afraid it will continue to run at this stage.

Probably obvious that I'm notice at this water softer thing, appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you!

TSX

Reaction score
Update. I replaced the sealer kit and the Brine valve piston, but the issue is still there. I did Not replace the Piston as it looked OK. However, piston shaft did have little wear on metal center shaft close to the triangle plastic piece.

Issue still = when system is Not in Regen mode, drain consistently runs.

Appreciate any help or comments, thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks