Fleck 6600 wiring help needed

Users who are viewing this thread

jjamison

Reaction score
Accidentally removed front of Fleck 6600 in the dark without glasses and some wires detached from board.
Here's a wiring diagram and picture of my wires.
I can see where the black white power and black yellow VDM valve drive motor are attached.
But I'm not sure about the smaller black/red and green wires.
My choices for these two pairs (black/red and green only) are SENSOR, INT, and EARTH.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks
LOIm7lr.jpg

awFhgk5.jpg

Last edited:

Reach4

Reaction score
The green is going to be P10 Earth.

Is the black,white wired to a microswitch or what?

I would examine the P5 and P11 pins closely. I would guess, without being close, that P5 might have somewhat shiny marks or longitudinal scrape marks from the connector having been inserted and withdrawn previously, and the P11 might be duller without those marks, having never been used.. My guess could be backwards.

Last edited:

jjamison

Reaction score
Thanks Reach, called Fleck and found someone with 6600 experience and you are correct regarding the green wire going to earth. Black/red wires were a bit of a head scratcher until, and you can see in the pic upper left, we realized they connect to the battery pins.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks