Fleck 5600SXT question about faucet icon

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by Aiden, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Aiden

Aiden New Member

Hello I just installed this softener and I noticed that the water faucet icon is always showing, its not blinking is this normal? I know when it flashed that means it going to generate, correct? My fear is that when the faucet icon is showing that water is running somewhere or that there is a leak. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

AB
  2. ditttohead

ditttohead Water systems designer, R&D

The faucet icon showing indicates it is not currently going to regenerate tonight. Flashing indicates it will regenerate tonight.

There is a water drop that will flash when water is flowing.
  3. Aiden

Aiden New Member

Great thanks for your help.
  4. Mikey

Mikey Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek

Someeday I'm going to run across the guy who started this "icons instead of words" in things like displays and instruction manuals, and he's dead meat.
  5. nhmaster3015

nhmaster3015 Master Plumber

McDonalds because they can't hire anyone with enough brain to run a cash register. Notice how new lawn and power equipment now has a turtle and a rabbit twitcher than fast and slow. Watch the movie "Idiocracy". It's where we are rapidly heading.