Fleck 5600SXT question about faucet icon

Users who are viewing this thread

Aiden

Reaction score
Hello I just installed this softener and I noticed that the water faucet icon is always showing, its not blinking is this normal? I know when it flashed that means it going to generate, correct? My fear is that when the faucet icon is showing that water is running somewhere or that there is a leak. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

AB

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
The faucet icon showing indicates it is not currently going to regenerate tonight. Flashing indicates it will regenerate tonight.

There is a water drop that will flash when water is flowing.

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
Someeday I'm going to run across the guy who started this "icons instead of words" in things like displays and instruction manuals, and he's dead meat.

NHmaster3015

Master Plumber
Reaction score
McDonalds because they can't hire anyone with enough brain to run a cash register. Notice how new lawn and power equipment now has a turtle and a rabbit twitcher than fast and slow. Watch the movie "Idiocracy". It's where we are rapidly heading.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks