Fleck 5600SXT can't get back to all my settings??

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by Davisracing9, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Davisracing9

Davisracing9 New Member

I recently installed a Fleck 5600SXT and went through all the programing, but now I can't get back to all the info that I could previously? When I go into the setting mode it only gives me the options to set DO, RT, Hardness, and the percentage safety. Just trying to figure out what I am doing wrong? Thanks
  2. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Why is there a need to get back into the programing mode?
  3. Davisracing9

Davisracing9 New Member

Well, when I first hooked it up I set my "C" to 32 because I bought a 32000 grain system but then read some where else that it should be set to 20 for the "Salt Efficiency Method"? So I am thinking I should not have changed the settings initially? thanks
  4. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

5. Davisracing9

Davisracing9 New Member

How about you give me a fish this time and not try to teach me how to fish. I have the manual but I need to know which reset I should use?
  6. Akpsdvan

Akpsdvan In the Trades

Water test?
    Number of people in the house?

You can either use gallons or a % of the capacity as the reserve.

I use the gallons, -X based on number of people in the home.

Some use 60 gallons per person per day others use 75 gallons per day per person.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  7. WellWaterProducts

WellWaterProducts In the trades

The company who sold it to you won't help you?