Fleck 5600 sxt

Users who are viewing this thread

Jason123456

Reaction score
The 5600 sxt has not been displaying gallons left and flashes RC----, and I cant seem to get it out of this. The brine tank salt level is a little low, not sure it this would be the culprit. Also I went though the programming and everything seems correct.

Ideas?

Thanks.

Reach4

Reaction score
The 5600 sxt has not been displaying gallons left and flashes RC----, and I cant seem to get it out of this. The brine tank salt level is a little low, not sure it this would be the culprit. Also I went though the programming and everything seems correct.
I don't know what it is, but I know the problem is not the salt level.

I might try forcing an immediate regeneration by pushing the Extra Cycle button
index.php
, and holding it down for 5 seconds.

It is probably not going to fix things, but it seems worth trying.

Also note the Resets part of the service manual. I might perform a Master Reset, and then re-enter all of the settings. In fact, I guess I would start there, after you make sure you have written down all of the settings.

I am not a pro.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
To hard reset the board, simply unplug the power. Push the regen button while plugging the unit back in, "HR" should come up on the screen. This will reset the board to factory defaults. If this does not work, unplug the power, remove the board and press/hold the reset button on the electronic board for 10 seconds. If the board does not have a reset button... then resetting it is a bit more complex but still doable.

Jason123456

Reaction score
Did it today and now at work will check tomorrow if it worked It actually showed GALs this time.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks