Find my Well information

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by nickyg, Mar 17, 2006.

1. nickyg

nickyg New Member

Can I find out information on my well by going through my county? I moved into a new house and did not ask how deep the well is, what type of pump I have, hp on my pump, how old the pump is, and gpm.

Thanks
  2. speedbump

speedbump Previous member

The people who regulate the Well Drillers should have the info. Could be the County or the State.

bob...
  3. nickyg

nickyg New Member

pump info

I found the county info on my well itself, but no info on the pump. Will i have to contact the homes previous owner to get that info?
  4. speedbump

speedbump Previous member

More than likely. The driller would know, but it may have been changed since.

bob...