Fawn Beige Toilet

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by gb60, Aug 9, 2006.

1. gb60

gb60 New Member

Any advise in replacing a toilet in American Standard Fawn Beige (045). I was hoping to go with a Toto, but color match required by the Mrs.:mad: Any other brand have a similar color? If I'm limited to American Standard, any advise?
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Fawn beige is an A/S color, so no one has exactly that. The only way to compare for something close is to go to a plumbing dealer and look at actual color chips. You cannot shop colors on the internet.
  3. gb60

gb60 New Member

I just wanted to say I resolved my problem by going with an AS Cadet Pressure Assist. It is the only fawn beige option that seemed to have decent reviews here. All I can say is WOW! Someone in my household has a certain, shall we say, talent:eek:! For the first time in years I don't need to have a plunger at arms length! Thanks guys!