Faucet with pull-out spout

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Verdeboy, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Verdeboy

Verdeboy In the Trades

I've been asked by one of my customers to install a Banner kitchen faucet with pull-out spout. I've installed several faucets with sprayers, but none with a pull-out spout. The concern I have is that the customer said there are four flexible lines coming out of the bottom of the faucet. I suppose two of them are for the hot and cold supplies. Why would there be two more lines coming out of the bottom? Any ideas how those two hook up?
  2. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

There will be an output line coming down from the body which connects to the flex hose, which then runs back up and through the spout to the sprayer. I guess you could look at that and call it 4.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

pull out

Or the "fourth" one could be the bolt that fastens the faucet to the sink or countertop.