Faucet manufacturer, Sumerain

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Teenie2009, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Teenie2009

Teenie2009 New Member

I am going to be working on a bathroom remodel and am in the process of buying the various items needed. I have a vessel bowl sink and have found a faucet that I love. The faucet is by Sumerain. I am not familiar with this manufacturer and would like to make sure I purchase quality products. Have you heard of them? Can you provide me with some feedback on this manufacturer and if I should purchase a faucet from them?
  2. kreemoweet

kreemoweet New Member

Never heard of 'em. Google it, you'll find it's just another Chinese supplier of plumbing fixtures. Care to guess what kind of customer service
    or replacement parts support you'd be getting there?