Faucet from Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Llavey

Reaction score
Hello. I'd like to see if anyone would mind helping me out with compatibility question. I found a shower faucet that I'd like to use but, it is only available in Europe. Before ordering it, I'd like to see if I am missing anything. I know I'll need adapters to go from BSPP to NPT and have found them. Is there anything else I should be considering? Below is the requirements graphic which I matched up to a similar product from the same company sold in the US and am good with the pressure and temperature. The first graphic that says DIN1988 - DIN806 I can figure out. Thanks for your help.

upload_2017-2-5_11-29-44.png

Reach4

Reaction score
Here is my non-authoritative take on it:
1. OK for hot or cold water.
2. It takes at least 21.7557 PSI for the fixture to work as expected, and the maximum pressure is 72.5189 PSI, which is less than what a normal fixtures takes.
3. Maximum temperature of the water is 158F but 140F is as high as they recommend that you set the temperature

Llavey

Reaction score
2. It takes at least 21.7557 PSI for the fixture to work as expected, and the maximum pressure is 72.5189 PSI, which is less than what a normal fixtures takes.
3. Maximum temperature of the water is 158F but 140F is as high as they recommend that you set the temperature

Thank you. That is what I got out of it but

Thank you. That is what I got, just didn't know if that first graphic was something else or just and indicator to the pressure and temperature graphics to follow.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks