Faucet extenders

Users who are viewing this thread

pappap999

Reaction score
I tried replacing the washers spring the cartridge and faucet extenders on my tub faucets the hot water is still leaking out maybe even worse now can I eliminate the extender and go to a shorter cover that would fit exactly over the cartridge with the handle to turn on and off . what I'm getting at is I seen covers that were at like 2 inches long can I go to that size and eliminate the plastic extender which is 3 inches or more long and seems awful wobbly with the plastic exteI'm hoping this may eliminate the leak

pappap999

Reaction score
Now maybe u can help this started as a cold water leak that faucet is great however the hot water side is leaking a pretty bad. I did the same thing changing the spring and rubber washer what could it be.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks