faucet Cartridge replacement

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by wes77, May 19, 2014.

1. wes77

wes77 New Member

I am looking for a cartridge replacement for my water filter faucet. Water leaks from the neck.

I am looking for cartridge information. Does anyone recognize the cartridge ie brand,?
    Local hardware stores do not carry anything that matches. They say its an import, it has ceramic disc, there are like 24 points at the stem.

Please advise
    I have attached some pictures of the cartridge, faucet, and red ceramic disc.

Attached Files:

2. johnjh2o1

johnjh2o1 Plumbing Contractor for 49 years

3. wes77

wes77 New Member

thanks John for prompt reply and link.

I contacted Kully and they could not identify the cartridge and confirmed it was not a elkay.

Other places are guessing it's a Niccolazzi or Mountain. Can anybody please help my with this challenge?
    Its so frustrating but I feel I am getting closer....
  4. Reach4

Reach4 Well-Known Member

See if changing the O-ring fixes things for you. Look inside, if you can, to see if there is a second O-ring.

I went looking for a cartridge a couple weeks ago. The store did not have that cartridge, and suggested I change the O-ring. Solved the leak for me.
  5. Smooky

Smooky Member

Last edited: May 20, 2014