faucet Cartridge replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

wes77

Reaction score
I am looking for a cartridge replacement for my water filter faucet. Water leaks from the neck.

I am looking for cartridge information. Does anyone recognize the cartridge ie brand,?
Local hardware stores do not carry anything that matches. They say its an import, it has ceramic disc, there are like 24 points at the stem.

Please advise
I have attached some pictures of the cartridge, faucet, and red ceramic disc.

Attachments

• faucet cartridge.jpg
    faucet cartridge.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 291
  • image(1).jpg
    image(1).jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 260
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 263

wes77

Reaction score
thanks John for prompt reply and link.

I contacted Kully and they could not identify the cartridge and confirmed it was not a elkay.

Other places are guessing it's a Niccolazzi or Mountain. Can anybody please help my with this challenge?
Its so frustrating but I feel I am getting closer....

Reach4

Reaction score
See if changing the O-ring fixes things for you. Look inside, if you can, to see if there is a second O-ring.

I went looking for a cartridge a couple weeks ago. The store did not have that cartridge, and suggested I change the O-ring. Solved the leak for me.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks