Exploding Dishwasher

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Cass, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Cass

Cass Plumber

2. Cookie

Cookie .

I wonder how many people die each year.
  3. kingsotall

kingsotall Plunger/TurdPuncher

Wow, who would've known¿ Very cool website, BTW.
  4. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Wow! Hydrogen!:eek:

Kinda like having Saturn V under your kitchen counter...
  5. I wonder what are the odds....

I would guess that is about like buying a lottery
    ticket and winining the power ---ball for 100 mil...

a very slow day today..
  6. burleymike

burleymike New Member

That is the new model, it blasts grime right off the dishes and out of the kitchen. The only drawback is it is only good for one use.
  7. SewerRatz

SewerRatz Illinois Licensed Plumber

I recall last time I was called to de-lime a water heater. The solution was phosphoric acid, and the instructions noted it would be a good idea to remove the anode rod, due to the fact when the phosphoric acid and the magnesium rod touch it generates large amounts of hydrogen real fast and will explode.