Exercise for people over 50

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
ha ha ha, I can post pictures of the handweights! Still got them, still unused. lol.

Jeanrose770

Reaction score
Hahahaha that is a tricky exercise!!!! Although....it is important to maintain something as you get older. Not sure this would be considered, but a good laugh for sure!

SusanBrown

Reaction score
Thank you for bringing up this interesting discussion.
Below listed are ten most common exercises that you can practise after 50's for maintain a young and healthy body:
1. Squat to Chair
2. Reverse Lunge
3. Seated Overhead Press
4. Standing Calf Raise
5. Bent Over Row
6. Superman
7. Chest Fly
8. Dumbbell Pullover
9. Biceps Hammer Curl
10. Basic Ab

Read more : http://www.prevention.com/fitness/best-strength-training-exercises-women-over-50

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
What happened to Bob and Cookie ?

It has been a minute.
Hi Don,
I'm still kicking. I hit 75 just recently. The aches and pains increase with age, but I guess I can't complain. Too much time on my hands, but no time to do anything. Makes no sense, but that's the way it seems to be! How are you doing these days?

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Don,
I'm still kicking. I hit 75 just recently. The aches and pains increase with age, but I guess I can't complain. Too much time on my hands, but no time to do anything. Makes no sense, but that's the way it seems to be! How are you doing these days?

Oh, just realized you wrote this Terry!

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
No, it was Don, but I did send you the email.
I just hit 66. You're ahead of me.
Terry
Just watching the Kohler toilet commercial on TV with the robots "Please, Humans First". Every time I see it, it cracks me up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DonL

Jack of all trades Master of one
Reaction score
Hi Don,

Nice to hear from you Bob.

Don't be a stranger so much.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Hi Don,

Since I was in my early teens, I have had no interest in Ham Radio for some reason. I did help a friend back then build his first tube radio set using a Morse code key before he was able to afford to buy a Hallicrafters Radio! He was able to communicate with radio operators in Europe with that homemade set and a LONG wire roof antenna. Long, long time ago. Thanks for the info and link anyway. Have a great day my friend!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks