Users who are viewing this thread

Taylor Love

Taylor Love
Staff member
Administrator + Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.linkedin.com
Zip fizz is a health energy drink corporation located in Mill Creek Washington that was founded in 2003 by Riley A. Livingston who was also the founder of biogenesis. The Zipfizz energy drinks are packaged in powdered form, in the colorful tubes they come in, which are mixed with water before consumption. Unlike other energy drinks, zipfizz differentiates itself by offering a healthy blend of nutrients and vitamins to give people long lasting energy without any crashes.

Right now I'm doing a project for my entrepreneurship class, and part of my project involves getting a census on the "target market". This means I have to get people to take a survey somehow to find out just who buys zipfizz and who doesn't. So, if you've ever had zipfizz, or know someone who has, please take this survey!
http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=9leiv7or6bfh9m4688327
Thankyou.

Attachments

• zipfizz_logo.gif
    zipfizz_logo.gif
    78.7 KB · Views: 624
Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
This is my son's poll for a high school class.
I haven't tried it my self, but it does look interesting.
Maybe this class he's taking will teach him some things that will rub off on mine.

Cookie

Reaction score
Taylor, I never heard of it either, but I bet my kids did I will ask them when I see them, I just finished your survey.

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Sorry but I have never heard of it or seen it advertized...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks