Ever heard of "PumpChamber"

Users who are viewing this thread

Rick.a

Reaction score
I have a shallow dug well with water levels that range from 10" to 18". I currently use a jet pump which works well but presents freeze challenges in winter (Massachusetts). My water level is too low for a submersible which would make winterizing easy.

I just found this site that advertises a sealed chamber for the sub which allows it to suck water down to a level of 2.5 inches while standing perfectly vertical!

Has anyone ever heard of this product? If so is this too good to be true, or is there some pitfall.

http://www.wellmanager.com/pump_chamber_dug_wells.htm

thanks,
rick

Rick.a

Reaction score
The pump is in a well house that is not heated and it tends to freeze up. But a sub would be down the well shaft below the freeze line.

Rick.a

Reaction score
Valveman,
Thanks for the feedback. This product looks like the perfect thing for my wide shallow well. But I needed some type of positive assurance before getting it.
I'll probably wait till I need to replace my jet pump before doing the switch, but might just get it to be "ready," since pumps rarely fail at a convenient time.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks